Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions of our warranty carefully. We ask you to follow these conditions to keep your warranty intact.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the goods are second hand and in a satisfactory condition and parts are supplied are as requested.
- Replacement warranty terms are 1, 3 & 6 months as specified in each advert. Warranty periods may be longer if stipulated in the advert.
- The warranty period begins strictly from the date of invoice. There are no exceptions.
- All Deposits paid will be deemed as a purchase order and are non-returnable. EZE Auto Parts will not accept returns due to incorrect diagnosis or the item is no longer required.
- Under no circumstances will re-worked or goods with any signs of tampering be accepted for credit.
- All engines are sold as bare long. Any attached accessories are not covered by warranty and are left on engines for your convenience only. They do not affect the price.
- Warranty will be void if an incorrect fitting is found to of caused the issue, lack of lubricant or faulty cooling system causes damage.
- Warranty does not cover oil leaks. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the condition of all gaskets and oil seals.
- Electrical items will have a limited warranty period specified in the advert or at the time of purchase. EZE Auto parts Us will not accept returns on electrical items due to incorrect diagnosis.
- All goods remain the property of EZE Auto parts until full payment is made and all cheques have cleared.
- Please ensure proof of purchase is kept such as receipt or credit card statement. Failure to provide this could result in the return not being accepted.
- Any damage to the product caused by misusing it will void warranty.
- Returns will not be accepted if the complaint is regarding any fault that was known to the buyer prior to purchasing. This includes descriptions of items listed online.
- We cannot accept returns for change of mind or incorrect diagnosis. If you are unsure what the issue is, please have it diagnosed correctly.
If unsure about anything please contact us to verify before proceeding, it is better to know where you stand, and we are always here to help.